Question
Posted by: annie | 2010/09/23

PCOS

Hi doc.my problem is that i may have PCOS.i went to doc and took hormone test.here are the last results.
I will try to translate from russian,sorry for mistakes.

1.TT&  #1043 0,7 normal
2.antibody tireoglobin 111,5 higher
3.Ca 2,2 normal
4.Ca++ 1,02 normal
5.Cortisol 1) 90,7 2) 66,7 normal
6.Prolactin 11,4 normal
7.DHEA 13,2 higher
thats it.i was to two docs as they said that my problem refers both to gynae and endocrinologist,o one of them was gynea-endocrinologist and the other endocronologist.for this problem i have taken Diane 35 for three months together with Verospion.at that time the hair on my belly fel but later when i stiped it came again.My gynea told me i need some injections but i dont know why.i didnt have them.Please suggest me something to do.

I'm afraid I don't understand all your results. The test for PCOS are FSH and LH which I don't see there. I can't really help.

2