Question
Posted by: annie | 2010/09/23

PCOS

Hi doc.thank you very much for paying close attention to what i wrote there.now i want to answer to the questions you asked.
last year i did sonar ( at that time i felt pain on ovaries).the 1st doc told me that i dont have cysts but kinda its starting as she saw some small cysts maybe or something.then i did sonar to three other docs and they said i dont have anything at all.
well.then i took hormone test.here are the last results.
I will try to translate from russian,sorry for mistakes.

1.TT& #1043  0,7 normal
2.antibody tireoglobin 111,5 higher
3.Ca 2,2 normal
4.Ca++ 1,02 normal
5.Cortisol 1) 90,7 2) 66,7 normal
6.Prolactin 11,4 normal
7.DHEA 13,2 higher
thats it.i was to two docs as they said that my problem refers both to gynae and endocrinologist,o one of them was gynea-endocrinologist and the other endocronologist.for this problem i have taken Diane 35 for three months together with Verospion.My gynea told me i need some injections but i dont know why.i didnt have them.
Thank you doc.i reall appreciate your help.Here everything is ver confusing.

Hallo Annie
According to these blood test results it seems as if your body is making too much androgens (male hormones) Women also have some male hormones in the body but usually it is very low. Increased DHEA can be caused by overactive adrenal glands.
It does not seem as if you have PCOS if the sonars did not show multiple cysts on the ovaries and your prolactin is normal.
You may need to take Diane and Verospion long term.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/24

Hallo Annie