Question
Posted by: nne | 2009-12-14

PCOS

Hi. I was told I have PCOS by my Gynea in October. I had some blood tests done. The dr said i need to re do the FSH test and LH test but i dont know why. Results were:FSH=1.4 and LH=0.8. Will you be able to tell why i would need to repeat these tests and are there results anything to worry about? What does it mean? Thanks.

These results are normal. These tests are done to check for PCOS. I am not sure why your doctor wants to repeat them.

3
Posted by: Anne | 2009-12-17

Hi Dr

So, if the results are normal then I dont have PCOS? He said that I have it becuase when I am off the pill i miss my periods for months.

Thanks,

Reply to Anne
Posted by: Anne | 2009-12-17

Hi Dr

Thanks,

Reply to Anne
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-12-16