Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/29

PCOS

I' ve been diagnosed with pcos a month ago, my doc prescribe contraceptions which, I kindof discontinued and then continued. During my switching on and of using the pill. I was intimate. My main concern is, can I stil fall pregnant? I' ve started taking vitamins. But I' m experiencing severe breast pains, nausea' s, weight gain, and sometimes vomiting. However I assume it' s the pills... Please advise. I' m 20

Your symptoms are probably related to stopping and starting the Pill. However, do a pregnancy test if you miss a period.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/29

Your symptoms are probably hormonal from stopping/starting the pill. PCOS also gives you many symptoms one of them weight gain.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/29

Never the less ..... if you have PCOS you can still fall PG.
Rather just buy a PG test from Clicks or from the Pharmacy.
Other wise ..... get blood tests done..... best advice do the test!!