Question
Posted by: tranquility | 2008/09/09

PCOS

I am 31 yrs of age have a 4 yr old son and HIV +,in 2007 April I started experiencing heavy menstrual periods that would go on for a month minimum up until in June when I was admitted and the Gynae tried a few things to stop this but I had to do a Uterus Evatuation which after that I didn' t get my periods for 10 months and only started getting them in May 2008 and nothing in June then it was July, skip one month and now in September. I take about two weeks menstruating and its very painfull. What could be the cause of this because, I read about PCOS in a magazine and thought I have symptoms of this disease but not sure.

This is a possibility. I would suggest that you go back to your gynae.