Question
Posted by: paula | 2008/07/21

pcos

I visited my gynae 2 weeks ago for my yearly appointment. I mentioned to him that I have period like pain in what I assume to be my one ovary. He did a scan and said that my pcos has returned, my 1 ovary is covered with cysts. I have not been on the pill for the last two years, and he suggested me going back onto the pill as this would sort out the cysts as well as my irregular cycle.
I still however have pain. Is it too early to expect the pain to have disappeared? Is this the only way of sorting out pcos?

2 weeks is a bit early. Unless you are planning a pregnancy, the Pill is used to treat PCOS.

1
Posted by: ANON | 2008/07/21

PCOS is not something that is gona go away, u have to live with it. These are cyst that comes and goes from time to time. You can only just improve the symptoms by eating correctly , reducing weight and maintaning good health.

Reply to ANON