Posted by: sophie | 2009-01-18

PC' s squeeze him out!?

I am not a small woman at all (very healthy, but I am naturally larger than most women) so I highly doubt I could be too tight... but more than once and with more than one penis size (medium and large) my partner' s penis is pushed out when we are in the midst of active (and very enjoyable for both) thrusting... is that because of my PC muscles? Or is it because of my size? Is there something I could/should do to control this? Is it common? Thanks.

Due to the nature of your request, it may be better to approach a gynaecologist to do a complete physical exam as your situation may be a result of a number of problems or maybe nothing at all - however this can only be ruled out after a complete physical exam.