Posted by: lee | 2008-10-31

Good day,

I am based in pta and have heard wonderful things abt this product. I am in my early thirties but I look 10 yrs older...
Will this product help and please tell me where I can purchase it? I have looked everywhere...

Thank you.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lee, thank you for the question.

I unfortunately have no knowledge or personal experience with the product Payot AOX. From what I can gather (looking at the ingredients) Payout’s main focus is to act as an anti-oxidant. I cannot find any evidence linking this product to wrinkle effacement. Your best option is to try it and see if the results are to your expectations. I am not sure where one can purchase the product in SA but a number of options exist if you would like to purchase it over the internet.