Question
Posted by: Pax-ifist | 2011/03/29

Pax and addiction.

Hi.
I use Pax 10mg every now and then (twice maybe 3 times a month) when realy aggitated or frustrated to the point of anger fits or crying spells. Recently my parents got it into there minds that I am going to get addicted since they are adictive. What else can I ask my gp for that is non adictive but will also calm me down when I get this frustrated. I do use anti depresants but due to circumstances like living arangements etc beyond my control I do get episodes like this.

Pax works fine but if I need to explain one more time that I am not addicted I am gonna need another pax. :-)

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi - Speak to your doc about something like Stresam. It works in a very similar way, but is generally not habit forming.

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/03/30

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: Pax-ifist | 2011/03/29

O yes. I am 30 year old male. Not as if I am 12 mom.

Reply to Pax-ifist