Question

pax

Hi Doc, do you know of any OTC or herbal supplements to help increase confidence and take away anxiety before social events such as public speaking ? I know some people are prescribed paxil to take whenever they need it before an event but is there any otc products I can try first before going on something strong like paxil. Thanks.

I suggest that you consult your pharmacist regarding good natural remedies. Calmed can be beneficial.

Paxil is an anti-depressant, which will have to be taken daily to alleviate anxiousness. There are a multitude of side effects that have to be considered.