Question
Posted by: TWINKEL | 2012/02/03

PATIENCE

HOW DO YOU GET PATIENCE? I HAVE AN 13 MONTH OLD BABY,I WORK A 9 HR DAY, A HUSBAND THAT IS WELL A CHILD HIMSELF, IT FEELS LIKE IM DROWNING.SOMETIMES MY PATIENCE DOES NOT LAST, I END UP SCREAMING AT MY BABY BOY WHEN HE DOES NOT LISTEN, YES I KNOW THEY HARDLY EVER DO. 5MIN LATER I WOULD FEEL LIKE CRYING BECAUSE IVE BEEN SO UGLY TO MAY CHILD. MY HUSBAND NEEDS CONSTANT ATTENTION, ALWAYS MOANS ABOUT HIS DAY, COME WEEKENDS HE DRINK HIMSELF UNCONCIOUNCE, SWEARS AT ME,THREATENS TO TAKE MY BABY, MONDAY HE WANTS TO BE LOVED AGAIN. ALL OF THIS IS WORKING ON ME AND I DESPRETTLY NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS

Sympathy ! AS you've found its very wise to make very sure that the man in a couple is actually an adult before having a child together, but however immature he is, he needs to Grow Up, Fast, and do his duty to you and he child. Also, even wih a team of servants and helpers, this is a difficult time for any new mother, either with the more frequent baby blues or with PND, Post Natal Depression. Seeing a doc, preferably a shrink, for an asssessment would be best, as MND needs and responds well to, prper treatment. And remind your husand that no court in its right mind would ever take a child from a good, if temporarily distressed mom, and give it to a lazt, selfish boozer.

4
Posted by: TWINKEL | 2012/02/08

WELL TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION: HE GAVE THE SPERM, BUT WELL ITS MY CHILD,HE DOES NOT RAISE HIM, HE GIVES HIM 5MIN A DAY THEN HES OUT THE DOOR. GROWN UP NO, DO I MATTER NO!I HAVE TO PLAY BOTH PARENTS.RECENTLY I SUFFERED A MILD HEART ATTACK DUE FROM STRESS AND ITS MADE ME REALIZE THAT YES I DO MATTER IF NOT TO HIM, THEN TO MY BABY HE NEEDS ME MORE DURING THIS STAGE.THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE AND COMMENTS.

Reply to TWINKEL
Posted by: More info pls | 2012/02/03

Did your husband drink heavily at the weekend before you started a family?

Reply to More info pls
Posted by: Bron | 2012/02/03

FIrst of all your husband needs to come to the party. He needs to help you and participate. When he became a dad, his needs immediately goes to the back burner. Baby/kids come first. If you are able to afford a nanny or helper, perhaps get your husband to pay for it? The see a doctor to find out if you dont suffer from post-natal depression. Once your emotions are calmer and you can think clearly, you will be able to decide what is best for you and your baby. For now, try to find ways to relieve the pressure, ie. nanny/helper and some medication if necessary to relieve the stress if you are suffering from depression

Reply to Bron
Posted by: anonny | 2012/02/03

your husband is a child himself? He demands attention? he screams at you, drinks himself silly, then wants to be loved???? what about you? do you matter? is it just your child or you and your husbands''. sorry to say but you married an idiot, he is a baby as you say, for how long are you going to mother him? when is he going to be a husband, a man?

Reply to anonny