Posted by: lolly | 2009-02-03

i am currently on the 3 month injection and would love to get off it! as i have gained so much weight an also would like to not wait so long to fall pregnant. i am eally interested in going on the patches.

I hear it is as safe as the injection. yet you get your period. does one still have to use condoms. I have to soon go for my next injection, how does changing obver to the patch and going off injection work? do i start the patch the same day as i would go for injection? or do ui start immediately?

You can start the patch immediately. You do not have to use condoms as well, unless you need protection from STDs. It may take several months before your periods come back though.