Posted by: Busi | 2009-10-29

Hi, just want to know if it is okay for me to use a patch ? i' m currently using a 2months injection which i' m not comfortable with cos it has made my body fat and sometimes i bleed more often. i have' nt tried a pill yet but i' m not used to pills. Can you tell me more about the patch, how to use it ,etc

It will be best for you to consult with your doctor to get an informed opinion and to make an informed choice. All preventative methods have their pros and cons and it all depends on what works best for the individual. It is however important to take note that no medication or method is 100% proof that you will not fall pregnant. Combining ways of prevention decreases the possibility of falling pregnant.
You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a medical dr/therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: