Posted by: Latí  | 2010-04-27

Past actions

Hey Doc,

I''m not sure if this is a question for you or not. But ur a sexologist so I''m assuming u may know. I am a 19 year old female and had a hard childhood. Lots of sexual stuff at a very young age. There were kids in my moms house that I took advantage of. Kids from 0-6. I was about 9 or 10 maybe even younger when I was touching them. I am in no way proud of it but I really need some clarity. I can''t talk to anyone about this that can give me answers so I turn to u. Since I was slightly older than some of the kids, does that make a molestor?

Being a molestor depends how far you went with the children sexually and their reaction to it. I would advise you to consult a psychologist to help you sort out this problem.

Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-28

if you were under the age of 12 you were also a kid, and believe me many kids does that, they tend to learn and explore, even though parents are supposed to tell the kids they are wrong some leave their kids to do it.some people even have sex infront of their kids. thing is, my small cousins who are in the ages between 3 and 10, always playing husband and wife, the touch it other rub against each other, and if we catch them in action, the get a good beating, but they will do it, kids are like that. but if you feel that its bothering you too much, you must o and see a therapist.

Reply to boomsie