Question
Posted by: Piper | 2011/09/13

Passive wife

Hi, please advise me.
Its been a years since i married my wife traditionally.
Ever since she has become passive, she does not want to do a white wedding, she does not help financially in the house, she want have sex and it''s close to a year now. Every time I want to discuss she becomes angry.

Regardles of how you married in the first place, she isn't acting like a wife, or even someone in any sort of significant relationship with you. Its really not an option for someone behaving in this way to refuse to talk about it, and see whether working with a marriage counsellor might be able to sort out whatever problems might be troubling her. DId she think all she needed to do was to get married, and then sit around expecting you to support her forever but get nothing in return, especially not a sincere emotional relationship ? What do her family ( and yours ) think about th situation, and maybe they need to be told how she has apparently withdrawn from the marriage

3
Posted by: PP | 2011/09/14

For some women getting married is their number one goal, but once they are married they feel overwhelmed by the whole thing. They either start acting crazy or they withdraw all together.

She must be honest with you as to what is bothering her. Really, no one wants to be in a one sided relationship and she probably knows that she is mistreating you. The only thing is that she is not telling you what her problems are and honestly you can''t be expected to guess. Something is definitely eating her up!

I think speaking to family will help a lot. Someone you trust, even the priest or close friend can help.

I hope things do get better soon.

Reply to PP
Posted by: Loli | 2011/09/13

Run as fast as u can Boyo ka gonne a kase change, o thotse seo a neng a sebatla LONYALO

Reply to Loli