Posted by: All-star | 2008-12-11

Passive aggressive

I did some reading and I believe i have PA personality\disorder, I am very unhappy at the moment and somewhat depressed.
I am always blaming, making excuses for problems in my life.
I have a insane fear of opening up to my parents, friends and people in general because of past experiences that has hurt me. I really relate with the symptoms which describe the PA personailty, like withholding love and affection in order to punish the other person.
Although i cannot go into detail about the past experiences in this post and why i feel the way i do, i believe i need help to deal with this feelings and become a better\happier person.

Plese help.

HMm. Maybe it's progress, to blame Passive-Aggressive Personality for your problems, rather than blaming other people ? But seriously, you sound like an ideal candidate for counselling / therapy, to sort all this out and adapt and improve your relationships and your skills for enjoying life. A minor personality problem like this can be modified, for the better, in HOW you exercise it and relate to others