Question
Posted by: Layla | 2011/11/04

passing out on Androcur?

HI GD

I am feeling an unbelievable body weakness and fatigue on Androcur 50mg, such that even driving is a chore. I sleep early and wake up tired. Is this an expected side effect? I am in month 3 and the fatigue is far worse now than in months one and two. I even feel breathless sometimes, very drowsy and breathless.

Happily, the reduction in hirsute sites is really impressive and my severe cystic acne is quietening down. (I was not prescribed the drug for PCOS as I don''t have it, its just for my skin).
I am also on Bactrim and Minerva and from Jan, will be on 80mg Roaccutane.

Tiredness, decreased energy and depression are side effects of Androcur.

1