Posted by: Alta | 2012-04-18

My mother passed away suddenly two weeks back. I am strugling to determine the cause, we did not do a postmortem as it is traumatic for the family.
Her illness started end of Dec with an ear infection, the was treated by different doctors with antibiotics and refered to a specialist. He started with antibiotics, she did not respond to any medication, he then operated to remove the infection but this was unsucseccfull. Two weeks after the operation she started losing her voice (end FEB). She lost 7kg since Jan to March. Eating started to become very dificult. Three day before her death she had dificulty breathing. She was admiited to the hospital, the hospital did not view her condition serious but just hours after being admitted admiited she passed away sudenly.

I am sorry to learn about the passing of your mother.

Unfortunately, I am unable to render an opinion.