Question
Posted by: S | 2012-07-12

Parvo virus

Dear Dr
Please can you help with some advice.
Our husky x puppy was diagnosed with parvo on 25 june after 2 weeks of IVs, Blood transfusions and a feeding tube at the vet they sent her home on monday.
she is still very weak and doesnt eat, drink, walk or sit up.
what can we do to help her? how long does it take for her to fully recover? i have found a natural product called parvaid, should i buy this for her?

Thank you.

Hi S

You need to contact your vet immediately and ask them for advice. As you know hydration and nutrition are key elements to the survival of an animal that is infected.
I do hope you get the situation resolved.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012-07-19

Hi S

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet