Posted by: Party Food | 2009-01-28

Party Foods

Can you please assist me to plan Healthy Party Foods

Dear Party Food
I would suggest that you buy one of the following recipe books for bright ideas for healthy adult or children's parties: "South African Cookbook for Diabetes & Insulin Resistance" or 'Versatile Vegetarian Recipes" by Hilda Lategan which both feature recipes for celebrations that are low in fat and high in fibre and protective nutrients. Contact Hilda Lategan on (012) 546-6410) or send her an e-mail at: .

Posted by: carmen | 2009-01-28

Grilled chicken breasts (cut into strips)
variety of raw veggies on a platter with fat free cottage cheese and sweet chilli sauce (mixed) as a dip
weigh-less viennas grilled, cut up in small pieces
variety of rye breads and cheeses
Sweet stuff:
variety of fruit cut up in blocks and dipped in 70% dark melted choc. enjoy.....

Reply to carmen