Question
Posted by: sall | 2011/11/28

partners cum smell

this morning me and my partner had sex. but his cum was smelling so bad that i wanted to vommit. what can be the cause of this....as i culd not stand the smell. it is the first time it smell like this.

I would suggest he (and you) consult a doctor. Infection can cause it to smell bad, but there are also other conditions that can cause it. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Chris | 2011/11/29

Dalk is sy eiers vrot.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/11/29

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Smell | 2011/11/28

I don''t believe that it" s his cum. Check yourself before you point a finger

Reply to Smell
Posted by: Rocky... | 2011/11/28

The smell of semen is mostly associated with the type of food one eats...The same thing applies to the smell of the vagina...Regular eating of fruits,juices yorgurts,can change the smell of cum ....

Reply to Rocky...