Posted by: Randy | 2009-04-07

Partners bad behaviour

Me and my partner have just started our affair in October 2007, and in November there was the pregnancy of our daughter who is now 7 months old, because of the pregnancy i had my moods as a pregnant woman, so he could not tolerate me, as i was the first lady that was pregnant from him at the age his of 47 years.

Since then he has been treated me like a piece of trash, he never respected me as the mother of his unborn child. He was never at the house there were parties every weekend and on week nights he made excuses that he is attending bussiness meetings.

I was crying most of the time during my pregnancy i even felt like abortting the child, because of his behaviour and same time calling himself a born again christian with such bad behaviour and he also had lots of affairs with different women. The reason why i took him into in the past is because of him pretending being this very loving and kind person. I thaught to myself this person is really a nice person, you could see he is christian not knowing what was hidden in his closet in the mean time the man was a womanizer, he slept with different partners in his house, and i only discovered when i was staying there. I found about 50 photos of diferent woman some of them even taken half naked.

When i ask him why was he lying to me pretending to be a born again christian that is not sleeping around, he said he made mistakes in the past while being a christian and i must not judge im for that. Then i repeated why were you not open with me from the beginning why did you lie to me, he said the solution to our problem is for us just to seperate, to path ways.

I agreed on his suggestion, now he is telling me it is going to be difficult staying on his own again, then i asked why, because you suggested i should find a place of my own because you not enjoying life since being with me, which was not true, because he still living his life the same way like the past with the parties and meetings every weekend. I then thought maybe he was not enjoying life since he could not bring different partners to his house anymore, cause i was now living with him.

Can you please advice me what i should do, since i am a depression sufferer, should i move out or just bare with his behaviour hoping he will change.

Why did you allow yourself to fall pregnant by an older man you had only recently met ? What led you to expect him to be more caring towards you and the child ? A guy of 47 who is still so immature as to have parties every weekend, is not in any hurry to grow up and start behaving like a responsible man. Behaving as he did in this episode is not the mark of a born-again christian, more like a born-again teenager. If he has been having constant affairs with other women for years, why would he want to stop now ? It is not acceptable for someone to behave irresponsibly and yet insist that nobody must judge him --- does he not judge himself ?
See a counsellor and work out what is best for yourself and the child --- this guy will look after himself only.

Posted by: z | 2009-04-07

he is a self-centerd ego,jus walk away from him he is no good girl.he doesnt deserve u.

Reply to z