Posted by: sam | 2009-09-08

my partner who i am dating and who i love went away for the weekend, i remained here and looked after her child, i did a very good job i must add. when she came back after the weekend i could not see her as i had another commitment, i texed her but did not phone, on monday she said the relationship is dying and do i think it is a helathy one just because i did not phone her, she did not try to call me or come and see me. was she fair, what should i do, get out, i do love her.

please help.

One of the ugly side-effects of cell-phones is that they encourage people to have grossly unrealistic expectations about alls. You did her a favour and looked after her child --- it was HER duty to call and thank you, mnot to sit around sulking because she wanted you to call her. And why didn't she read the text message you sent her ? She was not at all fair. However, as you do love her, talk this over calmly with her, explaining the asituation, and why you don't see this as indicating, on your part, any problem within the relationship. It sounds more unpleasantly as though SHE is feeling a lack of committment to the relationship, and looking for excuses to withdraw

Posted by: Rob | 2009-09-08

She' s making excuses to get out, chances are she went out with some1. Its not your responsibility to call some1 its a collective thing so you are not in the wrong here. Talk to her and hear what she has to say but in most instances when a woman wants out she say such things.

Reply to Rob