Question

Partner' s low sex drive

My partner is 32 years old and I am the first girl he has had sex with. I.e. he has been relying on masturbation all his life up to the point when we started having sex about a year ago. We had a long distance relationship before and he used to go wild for sex on the weekends that we saw each other. However, since we moved in together (about 2 months ago) , his sex drive has decreased significantly to the point that we have sex once a week (which might not be that bad??) whilst I crave sex much more often. He has moved in with me, started a new job and says that all of this has been quite an adjustment for him. So I can imagine that due to these reasons and some added stress in his new job, his sex drive can lower. What troubles me is that he still enjoys masturbating and almost ' prefers'  this to having sex with me. Is this normal and will his sex drive come back once he has settled down?

the new changes in his life can certainly have an effect on his sex drive but this should resolve with adjsutment, which should not last longer than six months. you need to find out why he still feels the need to masturbate when you are now available to satisfy any sexual needs. communication would be important here and if that fails, your'l should consider speaking to a counsellor.

1

Well theres a problem... but no worries, contact me.. i' m wont mind doing it with you. :)