Question
Posted by: Boo!!!!! | 2011/02/07

Partner phone calls

Hi!
Me (Male) and partner (female) went to her old school buddies house as they havent seen each other for 10 years. After going home I told my partner that I get this feeling that your buddy like you....She said I was scrazy (nothing happened that evening) A month later we went to visit partners male buddy again? But this time he actually tried to kiss my partner and told her that he like her and always did. (This all happened in the kitchern as I was outside) My partner then came to me and told me that she wanted to leave....We left and she told me what happened and I said that we will never go back there (I also told her that they could remain friends as she didn''t like him and didn''t want him, but she must be careful). 3 Months has past and my partner dicided to phone her buddy up again to see how he was..... just one snag..it happened one Friday evening while we were having a party and when I asked her who you calling at this time she said her buddy....I freaked....
This sends out a bad message to the buddy guy? doesn''t
It my partner secretly involved with him?
She claims that she feels nothing for him and that they are just friends.
She has pleaded with me that I can trust her.....she even deleted his number off her phone seeing that it made me unhappy.
I didn''t have a problem with the phone call she made to her friend, I have an issue with the time she made the call to the friend......this surely sends out a bad message to the friend doen''t it?
Am I being a bit pedantic here?

Not pedantic, but you both sound awfully childish and immature. Sounds like she enjoys annoying and worrying you by playing around with this guy. Is there really any great point in the two of you being together ?

6
Posted by: frank | 2011/02/09

be carfull it happend to me 20yrs ago i found out about a yr ago and it broke me same story nothing went on so she said till it came out that they spend a afternoon at his flat and landed up having sex

Reply to frank

Posted by: What! | 2011/02/07

MALE You dont have a problem with the phone call just the time she made it.....very mature. GROW UP
FEMALE She doesnt like his advances but wants to be friends when it upsets her partner...very mature GROW UP

Reply to What!
Posted by: Kitty | 2011/02/07

She likes the ego boost. I would also be a bit miffed! Stop it now before it becomes something bigger than it should be.

Reply to Kitty
Posted by: Mxm | 2011/02/07

you are being too possessive. you female lover will have male friends. She will also have male friends who admire and or have a crush on her. Nothing wrong with that. She is with you. She loves you. She chose you over those moegoes.

Now get over yourself, before you get abusive.

The key is love, TRUST and HOPE. You seem to have lost all three while busy seeking to make her a cheating bia tch that she is not.

You have issues.

Reply to Mxm
Posted by: ? | 2011/02/07

You sound like you should both still be in school - how old are you two 13?

Reply to ?