Question
Posted by: nono | 2009-04-10

Partner Changes

I' ve been in relationship 4 six yrs. We moved in 2gather 2yrs ago. everything was fine until i lost my job, haven' t been working ever since. Hes changed so much he started cheating on me when i confront him he denies it &  tell me i' m dictating him. I tried to talk to him on many occasions bt he just gets angry &  leave till the next morning. He was suppose to go to my parents next week bt then we have a fight bcos of the sms he got frm a woman, he told me to take a decsion bcos he' s gonna be fine without me. I' m waiting for the sun to come then i' m gonna pack my stuff &  go. We' ve been thru so much 2gather & he was very supportive all the tym until now. hes changed into some1 i hardly know. Am i doing the rite thing by leaving or should I try a little more.

Its sad that so many people evade issues that arise within a relationship rather than seriously trying to solve them. Like disappearing for the night. Nobody else can tell you whether it's right to leave him, but from your description, there's really not much reason to stay. Whatever the reason for his lack of tolerance and understanding, he doesn't sound ready to discuss it Maybe a separation, if for instance you could go to your parents for some days, might show whether he has any actual interest in working things out.

1
Posted by: Really | 2009-04-10

I agree with CS, he sounds like he is not in it for now... and a break will denfinately do you a lot of good.... take some time out and when you are away, try and focus on looking for another job... which Im sure you are already doing... but away from all the anger you are getting...

All the best

Reply to Really