Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2008/10/16

Partner behaviour

My partner of 9 years have a new friend (male). They are now going out frequently (not telling me the truth about where they are going) I know for a fact that they visit porn sites on line and suspect that they have been to a strip/entertainement club. When I talk to him about it he denies it. I also discovered that he is still chatting/seeimng his ex ( According to him just as a friend)

What do I do?

Its very childish, or rather adolescent, for men to snigger and share such sexual naughtiness, especially when one is in a supposedly committed relationship. Marshall your evidence, and talk about this calmly, and make it clear this is intolerable to you, and you will leave if it doesn't stop. Consider relationship counselling as a proposal to see if this can be sorted out.

5
Posted by: v???? | 2008/10/16

Why not follow him one evening and see what he is up 2

Reply to v????
Posted by: chantey | 2008/10/16

you knw what its obvious that his is with some one, now that he acts like this, and doesnt deserve u, so stop worrying abt him, do something that will keep u busy as well.
go out with friends, go shopping to spoil your self, come late home, and make sure that he sees u smilling, believe me he will be very jelous. and if he cares abt u he will start focussing on u, cause he will think hes losing u. so keep well girl, lets not let this man play us.

Reply to chantey
Posted by: Kb | 2008/10/16

The fact that he is not telling you the truth on where they are going, is a sign that things are not right. If he is lying about that, what else is he hiding? He is up to something funny. I would consider moving on without him, you deserve better than to be lied to.

Reply to Kb
Posted by: smile | 2008/10/16

Its not good when your parthner spends some time with his friend than you,I think you should get to the bottom of this,tell him how you feel and listen to his explanation and if it doesn' t make you happy ,I think you should move on ,9 years is many years without marrage so it clear that you are not in his future.Move on the are pleanty fishers in the sea,You derseve better believe you me.

Reply to smile
Posted by: girl in london | 2008/10/16

I think you need more evidence and if he is doing all those things than kick him out and get rid of him.

Reply to girl in london