Question
Posted by: Fatima | 2010/03/18

Parternity

My periods didnt come on time this month(march) and decided to do a pregnancy test which came out positive but now i''m confused who the father of the baby is. I ended things with my ex end January and that was the last time we slept together  we used a condom and it didnt burst and got my periods on time in mid february. i met my current boyfriend and we had sex without protection around the 28 february and the doctor says i''m due around the 20th November. is there any chance that the baby could be my ex''s???

If you had a normal period after sleeping with your ex then he would not be the father. The dates also fit in more with your current boyfriend.

2
Posted by: Naomi | 2010/03/23

is there any chance that the baby could be my ex''''s??? - NO!

Reply to Naomi