Question
Posted by: Felicity | 2012-11-22

Part 2 Family Counselling

Well I have been through all the comments and appreciate the words of advice very much. I however think there comes a time when you are a victim and you don''t really know why or what you have done to throw in the towel. I have been through 11 months of being treated like dirt,sworn at,attacked,degraded via sms'' and this week two more things to add to the never ending list,which has made my mind up.One person can only take so much. My boyfriend was told this week that he lied to his daughter because she found out I was at the resturant and he never told her I was going there so she carries on like a nutcase in a full resturant on Tuesday night screaming at him that he lied to her.....and the best and I would say what really made me make up my mind was she told her father that he would never choose her over me as long as I am screwing him!!!! That to me is disgusting and when I asked him what he did about it he said he cant remember what he said! I mean really if that was my child her head would still be spinning. So I told him I am moving out and he wanted to know if our relationship would still continue and I said no. I am tired in all aspects I never knew being treated this way could drain a person mentally and emotionally. He did suggest family counselling and she said she is not interested so he just leave it like that!!!!

Look after yourself. Its becoming clearer how malignant and competitive his daughter is, and how spineless he is as regards standing up to her. Bon voyage

2
Posted by: Liza | 2012-11-22

Congrats on the decision to leave. I know it''s definitely not an easy decision to make, but in these circumstances it is for the best. Hopefully you''ll be able to rebuild your life quickly after this.

Good Luck,
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Vanessa | 2012-11-22

There comes a time when you have to do what is right for you - If you find your circumstances unbearable, the only one who can change it is you. It sounds as if the relationship has nowhere left to go, all things considered.
Consider how much better you will feel without this emotional rollercoaster, in your own home with no one to ruin your days and nights - sounds much better! Besides, it may be the best thing for your relationship if you did want it to continue? And definitely the best and perhaps the only thing for you to do at this point.
Good Luck.

Reply to Vanessa