Question
Posted by: Piet | 2010/08/13

Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia

Hello Doc

I''ve been diagnosed to suffer from Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia. I can normally control episodes by closing my nose and blowing. but i''ve lately had two episodes that started at 9 in the morning and only stopped at 7pm. what other methods can i use to control this?

Piet

Piet

You can also try rubbing both eyes that will cause pressure on your eye balls, which might stop the tachycardia. Another option is to rub your coratic arteries on both sides simultaneously. Please keep in might that this might cause severe light headedness and a blackout.