advertisement
Question
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-28

parkinsons disease in dogs?

hi my one year old jack russel bitch just got sick yesterday out of te blue,she is paralized and her muscles is out of control, dont know what it is and her gums is white, little bit of bleeding,her stomach is just going like water, it was very cold these last few days dont know if that affected her, please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberVet

Dear Boomsie

If you have not been to the vet the SPCA should be prosecuting you.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

9
Our users say:
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-05-12

the puppies didnt drink on her anymore. i didnt know she was going that fast, and for all the fools who judge me, i was working, not able to go out and take her anywhere and the first night i asked the vet to come out, as i do not have transport, he said it would cost me 700 to come plus te medication... moey that i didnt have that time off the month. so i wish every one stop judge me, i made her a nice little grave and planted a rose bush on it, as she was like an angel and so much more. so to the stupid people who just judge.. go to hell, no one love their animals more than i!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Momof3 | 2010-05-10

Boomsie ,I am sorry for your loss but when you see a dog suddenly get paralyzed and her muscles are out of control you should think straight away she is very ill &  maybe she was poisoned. She would have been unable to feed her two puppies. It would have been better to take her straight to the Vet when you saw she was paralyzed and her gums where white.

If you really where not sure on what to do-just take her to the Vet. Better safe than sorry.But I am sure you have learnt something from this bad experience.

Please look after her puppies very well .

Reply to Momof3
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-05-06

ag f(*^$% you all!
my dog was suffering and she died in one days time, i was working and was going to take her the next day, but it wa stoo late, she died!
i dont think you can judge me by saying i should be prosecuted, my god, she was like my child, id dint even know what was going on yet, i dont think there is anyone in this universe who loves animals like i do so -|- your comment all of you!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Kate | 2010-05-03

Allowing a 1 year old bitch to have puppies already to my mind is just indicative of the type of person you are Boomsie.
That poor dog. I can only imagine how she suffered because you did nothing !!!!!
Please find suitable homes for the 2 puppies and in future refrain from having a pet !!!!!!!!!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Chill | 2010-04-29

So what did the vet say - or didn''t you take her?

Reply to Chill
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-29

today i am heartbroken, she was my child and she passed away last night, i feel i can also die! she had alot of pain and she didnt even want some milk anymore. she was just in her little bed, and at 9 last night when we went to check on her again, she just died, she was still warm when i picked her up, i couldnt even sleep last night, i was crying the whole night.
most people dont know what good a dog can bring to your life, and then they think your crazy when you cry about the dog.
now her 2 puppies doesnt even know where their mommy is, they dont have someone to keep them warm at night... oh god it breaks my heart!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-04-29

Dear Boomsie

If you have not been to the vet the SPCA should be prosecuting you.

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2010-04-28

Never mind Parkinsons - your dog needs emergency treatment. If you haven''t been to the vet yet, it may well be too late.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2010-04-28

Take to vet asap. Please!!

Reply to Cat Lady

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
advertisement