Question
Posted by: Jo | 2012/07/05

Parasitic behaviour

I''ve been in a very frustrating situation. My x husband &  family created a situation where I''m financially involved in a property. Overtime they in a way use it to get funds from me. I''ve managed to decrease the financial " milking"  from there side a lot. However not 100%. Furthermore, the legal battle with them is taking so long. I''ve vividly realised a couple of months ago that even if you''re married to them, they still create " financial milking situations" . I hope I''ve given enough details. How do you think I should get rid of these parasites?

Sounds like you need good financial and legal advice, as this doesn't sound like someothing they should be able to do to you. All legal battles take ridiculously long, and mainly profit the lawyers on all sides.
Its a legal an financial issue as to how you can stop them and get rid o their capacity to damage you financially. A counsellor could help you to get rid of them psychologically, in the sense of no longer allowing them to upset and disturb you.

2
Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012/07/06

< Jo> 
It’ s really disgusting sometimes how friends/family become enemies for the poor sake of money but it’ s even worse if they are attempting all these stunts to get back at you (that’ s just petty)

... Digital_Sex® 

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174&nbsp;