Parasites in the bath tub

I had a long bath today without foam and at some point I noticed tiny dark things in/or the water (which I' ve noticed many times before and I thought to be sand grains or so) . I took the time to look at them carefully this time and I realized they were parasites. I picked each thing I could and, while most were fibres from clothing, about ten were parasites. Among them, I could see at least 4 different species, I think, unless they were the same species at different stages of their lives. In any case, the biggest one looked like the picture of a flea on wikipedia and there was some reddish thing too, a whitish transparent one with a baby inside and a tiny worm-like thing. Is it likely that they were in the bath tub before my bath or they were on me? I masturbated in the water before I saw them and my vagina often fills with water when I orgasm. Is it possible that it got some of those things and how dangerous is it? Or did they come from my vagina? I only shower/ take a bath every other day. Do you think two days is enough time for bacteria to grow on my vagina/anus?
This is embarrassing, but I' m so scared.

Dear Anonymous
I think they probably were in the bath water before you got in, you would have had symptoms like itching or a discharge if you had it in the vagina.