Question
Posted by: F | 2010/08/23

Paraplegic or not

I crushed a part of my upper leg in 1988. A part of my hip was planted in my upper leg.
This was held in place by a steel plate of 27,02 cm. It was removed after two years.
I visited docters, fisio’ s and ortopedic surgeons. None of them ccould help me to determine the persentage (paraplegic) disability of my leg. This is not only for my place of work, but also for taking part in paraplegic sport. Can you asisst me with contact persons who will be albe to help me. Thank you, F.

Expert ImageHandicap Expert

F

I suggest that you consult a occupational therapist, in order to determine your level of disability.