Question
Posted by: paranoid101 | 2012/07/22

Paranoid of having children is there a way to be 100% certain

Me and my husband have been married for almost two years now. We have very busy lifestyles and have agreed that we don''t want children very soon. Since we''ve been married I have been using oral contraceptives and we''ve been using condoms at the same time to make sure that I don''t fall pregnant. We are not very active because we are to paranoid of falling pregnant. Is there an easier way for us to be 100% certain of not conceiving?

There is nothing that is 100% certain, but the Mirena is about 97.5% safe and the Pill is close to that.

3

Posted by: Naeve | 2012/07/22

I agree with Erin - this way you will be 200% sure.
Another good suggestion of course, is to abstain from having sexual intercourse at all.

Reply to Naeve
Posted by: Erin | 2012/07/22

If you are so hell bent on not falling pregnant, how about a vasectomy for him AND having your tubes tied, just to be sure to be sure!

Reply to Erin