Question
Posted by: Fed Up | 2010-05-18

paranoid husband

My husband is the most loving person, lots of hugs and kisses etc but he is also paranoid , for instance he will start a fight or tsayed pulled up with me becos he had a deam that I was having an affair. Initially I thought it silly now I think it just plain stupid and I have told him so !! not to his liking. I just dont think that this kind of behavior is acceptable especially when you start saying things like , " if I find out this is true then ..."  or " you dont love"  or expecting sex everyday of the week (even if I had a tiring day and just need to sleep) becos of a dream. Please explain if this is common behavior or is my husband just plain crazy!!

Are you saying that he can't tell the difference between his dreams and reality ? If so, that borders on the crazy, but otherwise he sounds selfish and insensitive.

2
Posted by: Fed Up | 2010-05-18

I think he knows the difference but it gives him an opportunity to behave like an ass.

Reply to Fed Up