Question
Posted by: Justin | 2010/09/15

Paranoid about STD

I had sex a few days ago fort eh first time but he said he was clean. There was no penetration and no contact with semen " cum" . However, there was oral contact with pre-cum and some touching of the anus with my penis (no penetration). The guy had no visible sores or anything like that.

Now I am absolutely scared about getting an STD after reading up about it on the net. am I just being paranoid? PLEASE HELP!!

Dear Justin

You mention that there was no penetration involved but there was oral contact with body fluid. Eventhough there was no penetration which decreases your risk of contracting an STD, you are not just being paranoid. Please discuss your concerns with a medical doctor. You must always practice safe sex (use condoms)!

3
Posted by: Well... | 2010/09/16

Thats what u get for sticking your willy in funny places!

Reply to Well...
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/09/16

Dear Justin

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Gay man | 2010/09/15

Panic is not going to help. at all. You probably feel guilty for whatever reason, therefore the paranoia. His statement that he was " clean"  means nothing as he could have lied or simply had no idea. Many epople lie about that and worse. Wait a few days and see if there are any obvious symptoms of something ontoward appearing and then go see a doctor. Abolutely nothing to worry about seeing a doctor. If it is really a big worry for you, go and see a doctor who will give you the corerct advice. They have seen it all and worse, so nothing to worry about there.

Reply to Gay man