Posted by: lizel | 2012-11-27

hey there

i am in a relationship with a wonderful man we are dating now for 5 months and just started our sexual relationship... we decided to wait... now that we are in full swing i realized how amazing he is in bed and how he gets me in and out of the bedroom.

he is the most wonderful thing in my life but im scared that what if its too good to be true...

one day i jokingly said that we never go through each other''s phones because i trusted him and he put his phone in my hand and said that whenever i feel the need to look that i have full permission and that i belong to him and no one else

i cant help but wonder if its like i said too good to be true i love him dearly and he loves me but could this maybe mean that his the one. and am i insane for being skeptical

5 Months is still quire early in the relationship. It clearly sounds that the two of you are enjoying the relationship and one another. The fact that he so openly gave you permission to his phone is some sign of openness. It is however important to not run too far ahead. Tomorrow will be there after you have lived today and rather focus on today and securing the foundation of your relationship. Address aspects today as they occur and do not run faster than what the relationship is developing.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to