Question

Paranoia after glucose test

Good day

I am 30 years old and insulin resistant. I have to check my blood glucose on a regular basis. I do not have my own accu check machine and am therfore required to go to the doctor or pharmacy for a checkup. This becomes rather expensive and i used someone else''s machine yesterday. A family member who says they have used a clean needle, i was a bit confused as i didnt see them take a needle out of wrapper or anything. I am concerned about this and dont know if i am paranoid but what blood tests should i be thinking of having and how soon.

Kind regards

Hallo Anon
If you are worried about HIV - do a HIV and Hepatitis B test this week and repeat in 3 months time. Rather get your own machine or get your own needles for future use.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/15

Hallo Anon

Reply to cyberdoc