Question
Posted by: Angel | 2010/05/18

Paralysing feeling or numbness in shoulders and arms - late pregnancy

I am in my 8th month of pregnancy and sometimes get a paralysing feeling in my shoulders and arms. It feels like when a person is really scarred /terrified or when a person is in shock. I’ ve read about numbness in your legs during pregnancy but cannot find anything about the upper body. Is this normal?

I am not clear on what it is you are experiencing. Mention it to your doctor at your next visit.

2

Posted by: N | 2010/05/18

Hi. It could be a pinched nerve. Maybe a few sessions of physio would help.

Reply to N