Posted by: g | 2012-11-10

The sun made an appearance this morning. I was happy about that. We went out in the yard and looked at some of the flowers. Later in the day, it was overcast again, with some thunder, threatening rain, but I don''t think there was any rain. What would we do if the sun really decided to stay put wherever he/she is. I found some pics today of a setting sun that we took in Durbs, and I thought at least I would have that to show to my children.
I always found all types of sun (rising, midday and most especially the setting sun) something from which I draw positive energy. I am missing the sun.

Yes, there ae both psychological reasons and in fact even chemical reasons, why we tend to feel more gloomy when the weather is gloomy and dark for more extended periods, and there's even a disorder, with the marvellously appropriate abbreviation S.A.D ( Seasonal Affective Disorder ) for depressions that comne on in climates where there are extended period of winter darkness.

Posted by: Ostertag | 2012-11-16

Knowledge wants to be free, just like these artciles!

Reply to Ostertag