Question
Posted by: Mandi | 2010-02-25

Papsmeer

I went to the doctor for my first papsmeer. i get a lot of bladder infection and i also have a swam.. on the result they said Doderlein basille present and also candida spp. present.. they also say i have inflamation. what is candida spp?

It is thrush, easily treated with Canesten.

2
Posted by: Mandi | 2010-03-01

Sorry for asking another question, but i faxed my results to 3 doctors and they also said that i have a swam infection and i dont have anything to warry about. im going to a gynocologist again, cause my first time was at a GP, but must i be stressed or is it nothing seerious and what can be the cause of a swam. can the Pill also be responsible for all my infections.

Reply to Mandi
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-26