Question
Posted by: Carmen | 2009/08/17

Papsmear and Femodene

I just want ask I had papsmear , however they lost the results so have to go for a new one tomorrow , i have not been on a pill from Jan 09 but had regular periods up until June 09 from then there was no period .
My doctor has advised that I cannot go onto the pill until we have the results back , but in the meantime I do not want to fall pregnant , i did a HPT today and it was negative.Kinldy advise.

You should see your doctor to find out why you are not having periods. In the meantime, you can use condoms so as not to fall pregnant.