Question
Posted by: Betsie Pretorius | 2011/10/28

papsmear

i had a historectomy 4 years ago, i struggle with candida infection, how often should i go for a papsmear, had one last year March, everything was fine, the doctor told me i have candida which reoccured every 6 to 8 weeks, does it ever go away?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.
If you have had a total hysterectomy, pap smears are not necessary, unless it was for cancer.

3

If you still have a cervix then please do have your pap smears done.

After you treatment and it has cleared start using gynae guard products the vaginal capsules, gel and wash. It worked wonders for me.