Question
Posted by: Worried Mother | 2011/08/04

Pap smear results

My daughter of 24 recently had a pap smear and they have asked her to go back as they have picked up abnormal cells and they want to do a biopsy.

What are the different ailments/diseases that would cause her to have abnormal cells?

Infections or pre-cancer.

2

Infections or pre-cancer.

Posted by: Mother | 2011/08/06

My daughter age 24 (not married) has a 10x6 tumor and after blood tests (count of 44) the gynie has decided to operate. He says if the tumor is malignant he will refer her to an oncologist. My question is: would it not be better to refer her to a oncologist immediately?

Reply to Mother