Question
Posted by: Man | 2010-06-02

Panty Stains

Guys, i have noticed a brownish stain in my girlfriends panties. What could this be?

have you asked her?

7
Posted by: Mandy | 2010-06-15

Fillis - i have the same problem, at first it was all good as he is really really long and thick, but now its a problem for me, i have told him that my jaw gets sore, but he just keeps asking me everytime telling me how good i am at it - which i would think i am the best anyway.lol.

women please help!! i cant get rid of him!

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-03

have you asked her?

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: fillis | 2010-06-02

iv really got a problem here guys .... well to start , its supose to be a good thing if you man is gifted down stairs but i think my man is a little to gifted and sex always leaves me with a aking jaw ang raw vegina , i even find myself avoiding sex most of the time, thus making him suspicious HOW DO I TELL HIM AND WHAT DO I DO

Reply to fillis
Posted by: Melly | 2010-06-02

Don’ t worry much about that, that’ s just one of the problems women experience, this can happen at any time of the month or day.Some women are very embrassed about it,

Reply to Melly
Posted by: Man | 2010-06-02

Thanks Rose and Boomsie.

Reply to Man
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-06-02

the vagina is like an eye, organ that cleans itself from the inside, so mucus buildup, old cum, leftover period, it could be anything, dont hurt her feelings but inform her that you read somewhere about pantyliners. and it saves the panties as well as her embarrasment

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Rose | 2010-06-02

It could also be discharge or the last few drops of her period, which is brown.

Reply to Rose