Question
Posted by: IX | 2011/10/10

panties

recently my wife has not been wearing any underware. She says she feels more comfortable without it. I noticed this when she put on her jeans and could see that her vagania was showing. is this normal.

Some people have a tactile sensitivity which can be triggered by certain textures or material. If this is the situation with her, an occupational therapist specialising in sensory integration can assess her and help her. Perhaps she just feels comfortable enough with you to allow herself this type of 'freedom'. Discuss it with her and if it you feel she 'shows' more than you consider appropriate, discuss it with her.I am sure you can find a way to satisfy both your needs. Deidre - SASHA

8
Posted by: kennie | 2011/10/18

the last time i put on undies was in 1999, i feel more confortable and free. its like panties are restricting and @Noni this has got nothing to do with sleeping with someone anywhere but how it makes u feel. i just love it.

Reply to kennie
Posted by: Offended woman | 2011/10/13

I don''t see anything wrong with not wearing underwear with a jeans, some women just feel more comortable not wearing them like some men would rather wear boxer shorts than briefs. And the camel toe doesn''t have to be that bad if she''s wearing a jeans, depending on the type of denim the jeans is made of.

Again, nothing wrong with not wearing panties

Reply to Offended woman
Posted by: Drey | 2011/10/13

@Noni, I am sorry but you are narrow minded. it does not depend on anything why other women prefer not to wear undies. if you are a she - then you probably know this because you are doing it.

Not wearing undies does not mean that a woman is looking to be laid. it is how you feel when you are wearing an undie and when you are not.

Reply to Drey
Posted by: Topdog | 2011/10/11

HI MARCEL,NO COMPLAINS.I SEE HOW OTHER MEN HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT HER CAMEL TOE WHEN SHE WALKS massive turn on

Reply to Topdog
Posted by: Marcell | 2011/10/11

Hello IX and Topdog...

You guys are indeed very lucky.....Camels toes.....now that''s a good sight ...i guess it keeps you in the mood the whole day after that awesome though...waiting for her to come home......A real turn i guess..........Some woman are just to Good...Ix , I hope you are not complaining.......Enjoy it ...

Reply to Marcell
Posted by: Nonni | 2011/10/10

Depends were she goes with no panties. If it''s to work, she is getting hammered by somebody there.

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: Topdog | 2011/10/10

WOW THATS WAT WE CALL THE CAMELS TOES.LOVELY BOET U ARE A LUCKY MAN,MY WIFE ALSO WEARS NO PANTIES,LOTS OF PICS

Reply to Topdog
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/10

Reply to sexologist