Question
Posted by: jane | 2011-01-16

Panties

panties are for protecting female genitals. Why is it then many women wear panties with open crotch are they not exposed to infection with their vaginas completely bare? what is the significance of open crotch all I can think of that it is convenient for sex and maybe urinating? Please enlighten me I am curious

Pubic hair also serves a protection for the female genitals. Panties with open crotches as specifically designed for eroticism and for easy access to sexual organs for sexual pleasure.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-01-17

Reply to sexologist