Question
Posted by: help | 2008/07/22

Panicked could i be preggers

my bf and i have sex about 2-3 times a week depending on how often we are together, anywhoo the other day we had sex and i noticed after that there was a little blood on my panty, i freaked out, cos this is obviously not normal, so i went to the doc and he did a urinalysis which turned out that i have a urinary tract infection, he also requested that i have blood taken and have it tested for pregnancy, the nurse did not draw any blood but gave me negative result. i went for a follow up for the UTI, the infection is still there so my pp was sent to a lab i' m awaiting the results which i get on Thursday, however since yesterday i notoced light pink mucus discharge, i am on yasmin birth control, i' m on my 4th inactive pill and still no period.

Did the nurse just guess if i was preggers or not or did she test my urine.

I don't know what the nurse did but a pregnancy test would not be positive before you missed a period. If your period does not start in the next 3 days, have a pregnancy test done.

2
Posted by: Jenny | 2009/01/28

I have been on yasmin for more than 4 years, and have now this month missed my period, overdue 6 days now.
Have forgotten to take few times during dec holiday but did take as soon as i remembered. Can i be pregnant?

Reply to Jenny
Posted by: ***** | 2008/07/24

Go and buy a home pregnancy test from clicks - they' re about R20 - and take the test -

Reply to *****