Question
Posted by: worried | 2011/08/10

panic disorder

I am on sepress (was on paxil medical aid gave me this one) and xanor sr. should the sepress have the same effects as paxil and i seemed to have developed a tremor (uncontrollable shaking) is due to my meds... also find when i get stressed out all my old panic symptoms seem to come back tension dizziness etc thanks

Medical aids often recommend a swop to a generic ( chemically identical but equivalent ) drug.
I don't know one called "sepress" but your doctor should have checked to make sure it is the equivalent. Serious shaking doesn't sound right, though, nor the return of the panic symptoms - better see your doc for a fresh assessment of the situation

2
Posted by: worried | 2011/08/15

She suggested puttin me on a pur blocker for the tremors and they get worse when i am under stress or tired I am worried about taking more meds with more side effects my panic disorder thanks GOD has seemed to settle its just the dizziness that tends to get worse during the evenings when i am tired or when i get stressed

Reply to worried